Friday, February 11, 2011

11. LIME PACKETS.


My mother and I discovered these little citrus treats at a grocery store one day, and being the food adventurers we are...decided, of course, to buy two boxes. We split a box of lemon and a box of lime between the two of us, and the rest is history.

Much to the chagrin of my enamel, I love citrus and believe it makes (almost) everything taste a bit better. And this is why True Lime rocks:

-it lasts a lot longer than real lime/lemon slices
-it comes in travel-friendly single serving packets
-only 100% all natural ingredients
-it hides the taste of city water
-it makes a great hot drink w/out the tea bags or coffee teeth
-it helps (at least me) fill your daily H2O quota
-it has zero calories, zero carbs, no sweeteners, kosher

I keep 'em in my purse and on hand at work so I'm never without it, I highly suggest giving this a try.

11. I, OF THE MESSY AND LAZY BEVERAGE SCHOOL, LIKE TO HAVE THIS LITTLE INSTA-DRINK WITH ME SO I CAN ALWAYS BE ONE PACKETS AWAY FROM MY CITRUS-Y FIX. I LOVE TO SHARE THESE, LIKE MOST FOODS I LIKE, WITH FRIENDS/CO-WORKERS/STRANGERS, WHO IN TURN THINK I AM VERY IN-THE-KNOW. HOORAY ONCE AGAIN FOR HEALTHY, SIMPLE PLEASURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment